5 days to 'the big day' & pulling my hair out!!!

kirlykird

Reaction score
All I can say is why oh why oh why??

We decided to do the whole thing in our garden & now I'm thinking bad idea!!!

We will never get it all done & Anders is turning all bridezilla on me!!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Please send me some saving inspirational carry on vibes!!!

Inspirational carry on vibes heading your way- Looks like you need them!

:hug:

Thanks,think I need it :wall: :D

Don't know whether it's more the groom or the planning that's driving me nuts :rotfl:

I think its the thought of your MIL arriving and trying to take over that driving you insane....deep seated anxiety!
Hunny, just remember - its the marriage that matters not the wedding, no-one will notice if the back hedge isn't trimmed, or if you haven't sorted stuff out and have covered things with sheets (a trick I use when we have surprise guests - hide stuff or cover it :rotfl: ).Relax, stay calm, what will be will be, when you wake up on Sunday you will be in a gorgeous room in a gorgeous hotel and you will be Mrs S......what more could you ask for.......crap to everything else, if you have no expectations of the day then you can never be disappointed, thats exactly how we played ours.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
You will get there, all your candles will be beaded, your guests will all have a fabulous time, as will you - it'll be alright on the night!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi im sure everything will go ok.. good luck will be thinking of you! :hug:

Emmylou said:
I think its the thought of your MIL arriving and trying to take over that driving you insane....deep seated anxiety!
Hunny, just remember - its the marriage that matters not the wedding, no-one will notice if the back hedge isn't trimmed, or if you haven't sorted stuff out and have covered things with sheets (a trick I use when we have surprise guests - hide stuff or cover it :rotfl: ).Relax, stay calm, what will be will be, when you wake up on Sunday you will be in a gorgeous room in a gorgeous hotel and you will be Mrs S......what more could you ask for.......crap to everything else, if you have no expectations of the day then you can never be disappointed, thats exactly how we played ours.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
You will get there, all your candles will be beaded, your guests will all have a fabulous time, as will you - it'll be alright on the night!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww thank you & thanks to all of you,feeling a little more positive today

:hug: :hug: aw Kirls, it will all be ok, weddings are stressful enough at anytime but with three children to entertain and the fact that is going to be at your house is making it seem like a mountain to climb, but you will be absolutely fine, give A a list of what you want done and tell him he isn't allowed to speak to you till it is done!

And when it all seems like too much, go and have a bath and regroup, it is going to be a marvellous day as you are marrying the man you love, and that is all that matters x :hug:

Oh how exciting! :cheer:

I'm sure everything will be wonderful! Relax and have a fantastic day! :hug: :hug:

arrr hun you will be fine, i was just like you before my wedding last thursday and then it all passed so quick that all the worry really wasnt worth it, have a great day hun and enjoy every minute :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back