4th C Section anyone?

tambo1976

Reaction score
This baby will be my 4th C Section and I was just wondering if anyone has experienced 4 or even more?

I'm really not sure what to expect, if it will be worse or about the same.

Already I am suffering bad cramps that are above my previous scar but I think its just regular pregnancy cramps and nothing at all to do with my scar except positioning.

Any info much appreciated :) xx

Oh dear thats not good :(

It appears no-one else is having or has had 4 c sections :(

My mum had four and was advised no more else she would chance death hun. But all oh hers were emergency as me and my younger sister were early x

Sent from my GT-I5500 using Tapatalk 2

I have had two sections and my scar did hurt towards the end as i was huffing after my toddler x

I have heard stories of seven but how true i don't know x

Someone at work has had 5 although she was told to stop by medical staff at 3

Well its been 12 years since my last c section that was my 3rd so Im hoping that time has been a great healer. I don't actually know anyone who has had more than 3 and that worries me :(

This will definitely be my last, I certainly think 5 is pushing it :(

I agree, esp against advice, wouldn't surprise me if she had more as the CSA and different fathers are her primary source of income but that's another story x

Don't matter tired just clicked lol so edited x ignore me x

I agree, esp against advice, wouldn't surprise me if she had more as the CSA and different fathers are her primary source of income but that's another story x

lmao, how can anyone see children as a source of income! they cost more than most familys earn!.

There was a joke I once heard about the state of todays society. Theres a woman who has 6 kids and all of them have the name David, how does each child know when he is being called? they all have different surnames....

Anyways, OMG 10! sheesh! screw that, 4 is gonna be my limit and Im shittin a brick at that number lol

lmao, how can anyone see children as a source of income! they cost more than most familys earn!.

Not if you pick men that earn decent money, ban the fathers from seeing their kids, go to the csa to get the max amount of money because the kids live with her 100% of the time and just work enough to get the relevant benefits. She's getting £3.5k/month, ample I'd say :roll: x

I could be wrong, but I think JJ mum has had four c sections? xx And if her IVF is succesful (FX for her!) will be having a fifth i think x

MOst surgeons will try to cut out the scar tissue and do a little tummy tuck so its safe for you to have more kids if you want them xx

Last edited:
Not if you pick men that earn decent money, ban the fathers from seeing their kids, go to the csa to get the max amount of money because the kids live with her 100% of the time and just work enough to get the relevant benefits. She's getting £3.5k/month, ample I'd say :roll: x

Well imo that is just sickening. It's the kids I feel sorry for :(

I could be wrong, but I think JJ mum has had four c sections? xx And if her IVF is succesful (FX for her!) will be having a fifth i think x

MOst surgeons will try to cut out the scar tissue and do a little tummy tuck so its safe for you to have more kids if you want them xx

Omg really? I do hope your correct! a baby and a free tummy tuck lmao, now that would be pretty damn awesome! would be even better if they offered liposuction and a tit job at the same time but I guess a girl can dream :D

I hope JJMum finds her way onto this thread so she can confirm and give me the lowdown xx

If you pop onto her IVF thread in Secondary Infertility, you could ask her to take a look x

Yes I feel sorry for the kids too, and my DH as he's one of the fathers, but again another story :( x

I've been told that 3 is the max.

I have been told the same by some people, others say its 4 and a few have said 5. My midwife said to me "well if Victoria Beckham can have 4 then why can't Joe Bloggs?" It seems every single opinion is different.

I guess no-one on here has experienced 4 or more which is dissapointing :(

My mum has had four. She knew a women who had twelve but i was like really she said as far as i know. Guess some people just never know when to stop x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back