4D pics!

course i am lol :) your pics are ace and so clear ....bet ur dead proud.

So wot did you pay chick? and what did you get??

xx

Haha I want my bubs nowww! It's not fair lol June needs to hurry up!
I paid £125 i got 2 big print outs and 4 small, a cd with 40 pictures on, a dvd of the scan and was scanned for about 30-40 minutes xx

wow thats so good isnt it :) i know i feel its ages away, im only 1 week and a day in front of you....:)

xx

we can count together.....and atleast were not carrying all the way threw summer when its warm and were massive haha

xx

Haha i am really very thankful for that i must admit! I hope we have cold weather until both out bubs are born lol x

me too then when there born nice sun, so r little ladies can look cute in there little dresses and cute sun hats :D

you thought if any names hun??

xx

Haha it sounds like a good plan to me!! I really haven't i thought i was having a boy to start with so i choose my boys name haha now i really dunn. How about you? xx

wow beautiful!!! so want a 4d scan done too. i added u aswell xx

I was going to call mine that but its becoming popular and i want a bit of an uncommon name but nothing odd. x

well im lucky coz i dont know any other Evies, only a Ava and a Eva lol so its all good for me :)

Im sure you'll find a lovely name hun

xx

Someone i knew had a baby girl on my birthday and called her Evie haha i took it as a sign that i need to choose a different name lmao x

i added you if thats ok, to have a nosey.

lmao yeah, if i had a boy i wanted to call him Max, the week before i found out what i was having my friend had her boy and called him Max :( i was annoyed lol so good job im havin a girl lol

xx

Lol i hate picking names its so annoying! I came up with a few ideas and all the ones i really liked i told my 'best friend' and she was like ooo you can't have those if i have a baby and it's a girl i'm calling her that. :mad: So annoying! So now if i find a name i love i refuse to tell anyone lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back