4D Baby scan and optional sex determination!

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
Hi all mothers to be! :)

Just seem on Wowcher that they are doing 4D Baby Scan with optional sex determination, also you get images and a DVD - its at Harley Street in London and is for £99 (full price £250) thought I would share just case anyone was interested! :) x

computers flagged it as a bad site :( just like the other deal site that has been recommended before. Shame really just don't think I could trust buying naything from it .

Wowcher?? Wowcher is advised on the TV??? Its a site that is known like Groupon and KGB deals. :) x

Yeah but its got red rings of death on my site advisor :( So I don't know if its trusted x

Oh right, mmmm i see what you mean hun. :( x
If you want the deal but dont want to go on website you could contact the company direct....let me know and I will see if I can get the name of the place in Harley Street? x

Nah I'm ok hun, Was just looking at it I've seen the advert but its not the first website thats been on tele to have bad rep. I might go to a place in warrington if I decide on additional scans but I have loads booked ahead of me. So if I don't get the sex after a scan at 20 weeks then one 7 days later. Then 28, 32, 36 weeks then I'm doomed haha x cheers anyways hunny x

Nah I'm ok hun, Was just looking at it I've seen the advert but its not the first website thats been on tele to have bad rep. I might go to a place in warrington if I decide on additional scans but I have loads booked ahead of me. So if I don't get the sex after a scan at 20 weeks then one 7 days later. Then 28, 32, 36 weeks then I'm doomed haha x cheers anyways hunny x
No worries hun! All the best. xx

I'd love to have one of these, but too expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back