• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

40 week MW appt

Hellokitty

Reaction score
I had my 40 week MW appt. today as I usually go on Mondays and of course its bank holiday weekend!

Everything is fine with me and baby, but annoyingly she is still only 1/5th engaged which suggests to me she's in no hurry! :roll:

The midwife said it might be because I'm tall and there is more space. She said being taller is a big bonus when it comes to delivery.

Its the first time I've heard that so just wondered if anyone else had been told similar?

My next appt. is 4th of June when I will be 41 weeks near enough. Lets hope I don't need to go! :?

You watch she'll come within the next couple of days now your midwife said that x :D

mrs_tommo22 said:
You watch she'll come within the next couple of days now your midwife said that x :D

Bless you I love your thinking! :D

I love to stay positive! but let us know when you have popped, have been following your threads all week! :D

Hi

Hope you have your LO before the weekend is over :)
My Dr also told me that if your tall you have an easier time .
Katrina

Hellokitty said:
*saulino* said:
My Dr also told me that if your tall you have an easier time .
Katrina

What a nice Dr! lol! :D

Never heard that one before - must mean they class me as a short arse at 5' 6" :rotfl:

I hope it's true :D

Hi

:lol: meezie.
Well it got brought up because of my small pelvis he said if i wasnt so short at 5 3" that if i was taller like 5 10"" or so i would have a higher chnace of getting through the labour .
Katrina

No at 5'2 your classed as a short arse, or as my mates will call me 'half pint'. :D
I didnt think height had anything to do with you ability to give birth, maybe you just have a real nice doctor. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back