40 week + club!

Nothing to report from me either! Same as MOM just regular plug loss. Had about 4 contractions last night, spread out over about 6 hrs! I really hope at my appointment on Sat they don't make me wait too long before starting me off!! X

Hope you girls are ok xxx

Oh my goodness MOM what a nightmare situation! Have you got Friends and family that can help out if need be? X x x

Come on overdue babies!! Be good for your mummies and at least one of you join me and come out today or tomorrow!! You're all just too damn healthy and your babies are too comfy...Loulabelle if you get desperate I can always send you my wee sample with high protein so they'll induce you!! xx

yes my family are brilliant so is MIL, and my friend who lives behind me is a star, she has got a 10 week old baby herself i was her birthing partner as she single mum now so totally understands needing help sometimes and i am always there for her too and she said if kids are back at school and i need help she will use my double pram (when i buy it lol) and put my 15 month old in it with her baby and take my kids to school with hers bless her, so I do have alot of help if i need it.

Good job that you do have back up, shame it's come to that though.

Save it Amanda! We'll all be needing it soon at this rate! Lol. All the best for next couple of days! X X x

Well, congratulations MOM....one girly down!

Currently sat in bed having painful contractions that seem to run from top of ribs right through stomach and back into bum....I'm so fed up with the false starts and the pain....shame you can't by gas and air at ur local supermarket! Paracetamol is not touching it :(

Hmmm contractions getting closer and not showing any signs of dying down....gonna try to wait it out another hour to see wat happens. Normally i'd get to 4mins apart then they die down if I lay down or change position. X X

looks like we all off, spencer was waiting for queens birthday lol, amanda and honeyloops were just waiting for good friday and lou and crimson you will be soon maybe your little ones waiting for easter day

If mines doesn't show up soon and I am the only one left in the 40 week plus club I will not be a happy bunny :rofl:

I am sneaking out as of tomorrow Little Rose, sorry! Going to get induced, finally get this baby out :lol: Hope she aint born until the early hours though, I don't want a royal wedding baby :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back