4 years today and I miss you still

vampysgirl

Reaction score
Not sure if it's ok to post it here, but 4 years today I gave birth to my beautiful boy adam at 23+5.
He has passed away due to a heart deformation which wasn't detected at the 20 week scan.
I remember this day as if it were yesterday. Adam was born at 4.28pm only weighing 31g and he was 13cm big. After 2hours in labour I had him in my Arms. Nothing prepared me for this moment.
Now 4 years on and pregnant with joey I still wish adam would be here.
I love and miss my little boy every day and I will till the day I die.
Sorry if this post doesn't belong here but I just wanted to write it down somewhere and maybe give others hope that go through the same.
You never forget it just gets a little easier, I know think back to it all with a smile. After all, he is still my son and I know he is looking after his 2 brothers. His older one tony and his younger one Joey.

bless you. what a lovely way to look at things. you deserve al the happiness you can get xxx

Thoughts are with you hun but happy you see a good light to things and you have your other boys for comfort :) wishing you a healthy pregnancy with Joey x

I think it's absolutely the right place to post. 4 years on and still learning to cope with the loss of little Adam. I hope today has been a peaceful one. xxx

Thoughts are with you and your family on Adams 4th birthday. He will be watching down on you and his brothers. Xx

I think its lovely that you have shared this with us. thinking of you and your family xxx

Thinking of you Hun of course it belongs here can't imagine how u feel something like that will get easier but the pain will never go away xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back