4 more days at work

cassi

Reaction score
today, tomorrow, the next day and the day after that and im GONE ..GONE GONE GONE GONE :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: partyyyyyyy!!!!! whooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooo

However im abit peed off that i have 4 more days, i dont wanna go back :evil: :evil: i hate it there!!!!! management treat everyone like poop :x

Your pg is flying along Cassi, can't believe you're 34 weeks already :shock:

oh you'll feel great when u have actually finished, im so glad i quit when i did.

I dont know yet, if i do it will just be to hand in my notice, its too expensive if i take J there i will be getting £3 a day after they take childcare costs out even with staff discount!!!!! its that bad

Do i have to go back? Is there something about having to pay them money if you dont?

cas x

cassi said:
Do i have to go back? Is there something about having to pay them money if you dont?

cas x

no not unless you signed something... it says you have to work your notice... but my notice is only one weeks so i'll hand it in one weeks before my maternity stops!! hehe xxx

Hi

wow hun cant beleive the time has come whoo hoo enjoy the last few weeks and RELAX
Katrina

i left at 34 weeks!! I was knackered!! and its nice to have some time to sort things before the baby comes. xxx

i left i think at 37 weeks as i was having a section at just over 38, but i did sort of regret it as i wanted more time at the end with Liam.

My doc has just signed me off work for 4 weeks (I can just about walk because of the pains I have been getting), which means I go back for 7 ish weeks, and then I start my maternity! And that is if I do leave going on maternity till quite late :)

Although 4 weeks! My brain is going to turn too mush what with day time TV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back