4 months old...

LilyMac

Reaction score
What could your baby do?

Were planning a holiday when Aiden is around 4 months and I was just wondering what everyones babies could do at this age, I know every baby is different etc but just as a guideline... Obviously Im not expecting him to be able to run on the beach or anything lol but do you think he would be aware of the things going on around him, hes really alert now, hell try and wriggle around to see the tv or where music is coming from and things.

Any info would be great!

I just googled it and it came up with "by the age of 4 months some babies are learning to say ma-ma and da-da" SERIOUSLY?!!

i am going on holiday when sofia will be 4 months too! not far mind, just on the norfolk broads, so will watch this space!!

Were not going too far either, havent decided where yet though!!

Tegan is 19 weeks But for the last 3 weeks she's done nothing But bable and giggle all day! she's really interested in everything! your have fun Im sure! lexi where abouts in norfolk are you coming to? xx

My lil ones 14 weeks now and is gurglein n oooh'in a lot too :) shes able to sit up on my knee while im supportin her and is lookin n watchin things when we go out, shes started to resist sleepin now if were out n about cos shes nosin around, she loves tv and will giggle at me n hubby wen we talk to her and things :)

Were goin to tenerife when shes 21weeks n i cant wait!! Swimmin pool here we come!! X

Ooooh Id love to be going abroad but Im the only one with a passport and cant afford to get them and go on holiday lol

Last edited:
i think when they say that they are just copying, not acctually knowing what the meaning is?

Noa is just over 4 month and today he started to slowly crawl :cloud9: He got from his gym to under neith the table :love:
Hes very nosy and love just to look at other ppl. he smiles high pitch screams of excitment and play with his toys really.

xx

aww thats so cute. Cant believe Noa's 4 months already!

at 4 months my lo was making loads of noises, not mama dada stlye though lol im sure thats much later?! he was rolling all over the place, from belly to back..now he has mastered back to front! he saw definately aware of things around him!!! people, noise, colours etc!!! have a great time =))

Yeah I would've thought the whole talking business would be later lol
Ah that's good then, thanks for the info girls!

Charley's 4 and a half months and he can roll both ways, shuffles about a meter away from where I lie him and sounds like he says yeah all the time! Lol
Wish I was going away this year :(

h sounds like he says yeah too!!! He talks soooo much and is such a people watcher!!! he plays alot more with toys (lights are a big favourite!!) and loves to be laid on the floor to wriggle around!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back