Weight at 4 months

Tan

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyones babies weights were at 4 months?

Most babies I know at the baby club are quite big - around 16-17lbs but isabelle is only 13lb 5oz and she was 6lb 6oz at birth.

I'm not worried at all cause she's really content and still growing. I know they're all different but was just wondering how different the weight range is for her age?

Tan x

Katy is nearly 4 months and she is 12lb 2oz. She was 6lb 13.5oz at birth. She was doing really well and stacking on the weight but recently shes really slowed. Last week she only gained an ounce so we are a bit concerned. Going to see how she gets on next week though before stressing too much.

Stanley is over 16lb at THREE months! :shock:

My little pud is 3 months old next week and he weighs 14lb 8oz!!!
:lol:
xxx

Ellis was 17 pound 6 at 4 months 1 week.

I dont think its a problem if she is gain every week still. Just good that she still fits into the cute tiny clothes and tiny nappies. I will be putting Ellis nappies up to size 4 soon!!!! xxxx

Alfie was 16 lb 10oz as of last week. Each baby growa at their own pace dont worry

Can't remember how much Aimee was at 4 months but she is only 19lb 1oz now and shes 1 next week. She was 8lb 11oz born and has always gained weight really slow.

Colbys only 14lbs 6oz today :shock: :shock: she neverstops eating but she has started crawling :think: mabe i should feed her more?
xxxx

not sure about 4 months exactly, but at 3 months, 2 weeks and 5 days, Lydia was 14lbs 14oz.

ETA: she was 10lbs 10oz at birth but it took her a month to regain her birthweight after the initial drop in the first few days, and then she gained it fairly slowly but steadily.

Olivia was 12lb 2 at 3 months, 13lb 6 at 4 months and last week she was 14lb 2

at 4 months Dior was 13lb 8oz
she was born weighing 5lb 5oz

at 4 months Harley was 18lb 4oz
he was born weighing 6lb

at four months lauren was 13ibs 7ozs.
she is now nearly eight months she is just over 15lbs

:angel: surprise arrival

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

charlotte was 15lb5 at 2 and a half months, but now she is hardly putting anything on. but that is because she is more active and awake more.

Just checked Aimees book, she was 13lb 3oz at 4 months.

Tan, I have just had Ellie weighed and she will be 4months in 2 days. She now weighs 14lb 3oz and she was 8lb when she was born so very much in line with your Isabelle. I am sure I heard somewhere that boys gain weight faster than girls so I would ignore the boys weights when comparing :)

I had Isabella weighed 2 weeks ago and she was 19 1/2 weeks 15lb 9oz, she was born 5lb 12oz. My child has seriously had a growth spurt from being on the 9th centile up to nearly on the 75th.

last time hope was weighed she was 11lb 4 and a half and that was when she was a month old:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back