4 month sleep regression

Nic36

Reaction score
Just wondering... A question for mummies with LOs past the 4 month mark, how many of your LOs suffered from a regression in their sleeping at this time? How did it manifest itself? Thanks all!

Interested in the answer to this myself! We are currently at this stage. X

So far there's been no change for us thank god. I don't think there's a set age for these things each baby has them at different times, the same as growth spurts.

I Am saying yes as we are in the beginning stages I think. Over the past two weeks she has been harder and harder to settle at night and waking every 1.5-2 hours. Used to go down on the first try every night and wake twice. She woke up six times last night! I am going to go insane if this keeps up for a long time... I just got her to sleep for the night 20 minutes ago and she woke up again :(

We r defo startin this stage...austin going 7.5hrs from 8pm.....rather than 9/10hours straight like he used to. just been in to settle him with a dummy...cud it b teething....yikes!!!!! xx

I Am saying yes as we are in the beginning stages I think. Over the past two weeks she has been harder and harder to settle at night and waking every 1.5-2 hours. Used to go down on the first try every night and wake twice. She woke up six times last night! I am going to go insane if this keeps up for a long time... I just got her to sleep for the night 20 minutes ago and she woke up again :(

Awww... Sounds tough. Hope it doesn't last too long. :-(

We had it, lasted about a month I think, it was hell but it does end x

Jack woke twice a night until he was 9.5mths from birth so I guess he didn't go through it?! x

I don't think my lo went through it either. I don't remember having any more trouble getting him off to sleep or him waking more than normal at around 4 months.

Nope, nothing changed and he is almost 5 months.hope it stays this way lol.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back