3rd Tri is really filling up!

monster_munch

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Now we just need to get rid of some of these people who rather selfishly haven't popped yet :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:wave: to all the newbies to the seriously hormonal trimester :lol: (excluding me of course, I never get hormonal :angel: )

I want to see some babies :cheer: :cheer:

Scarey to think it will be our turn soon :shock:

I know :shock:

I'm not thinking about that, we're still in the safety zone - obviously pregnant, but no (well small) risk of baby dropping out in the middle of your shopping :lol:

I like this stage (well I would if I could get some more sleep!!) it's cosy and warm.... ok so I've gone a little mad today!!

I'm starting to feel worried about it now, the fact that in around 8 weeks I'll prob have a newborn here :shock:

I know!

Although I'm tellnig myself that I have 10 weeks at least as I reckon they have my dates wrong. I have 5 weeks to continue feeling safe (she says!)

Im telling myself I have 14 days till I have my baby :shock: :shock: I miss the cosy and warm comfort zone - its scary here on the verge - you really want to drop but that brings with it a whole new painful experience and a tiny person to mind :shock:

If this one is early then I've only got 8 weeks to go so doesn't feel like long at all **runs and hides somewhere**

I'm Sorry... but was there NOTHING on TV in July last year?????? I know I wasn't on the forum... but OMG... was half the population of the forum at "it" then? Where did all these 2nd tri people come from... they moved here en masse... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

And yes... I'm still bloody here.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i dont feel such a newbie here noone with all the newcomers !

i got scared when i thought if i do get confirmed OC , ill have babe in 5 weeks :shock: squig ill beat u to it :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
I'm Sorry... but was there NOTHING on TV in July last year?????? I know I wasn't on the forum... but OMG... was half the population of the forum at "it" then? Where did all these 2nd tri people come from... they moved here en masse... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i think there must have been something in the water around may/june/july!

I will do my best to leave very soon and leave everyone with a bit more room :rotfl:

i can tell ya what was happening , it rained ! rained some more then rained some more !

we concieved while campin in june , usually one of the hottest weekends of the year and we go same weekend every year , this year it was wet wet wet ! and to add a bit more WET !

It's quite mind blowing to think that by the summer all our bubbas will be months old, looking forward to all the pictures of them (notice how I bypass the labour! :talkhand: ) :D

well i would not mind leaving now!!! Going to try my hardest from wednesday!!

Kimbo said:
Squiglet said:

i think there must have been something in the water around may/june/july!

lol :lol: i know the exact date i conceived :twisted: :oops:

I like the newbies as i don't feel like a newbie so much anymore! even tho ive been in here a month!! I walk into shops and think god imagine if my water's broke right now!! Not that they would but scary thought!

most people in 3rd tri at the mo are either 38 weeks onwards or from 33 weeks upwards obviously we have a few inbetween lol soon wen they have popped we will be pushin the front line yaaaaaaaay :cheer:

I keep telling myself I have 5 weeks left and any sooner is great! :D

im the oppersite i keep tellin myself i have 4 weeks left lool if i tell myself i have longer i think i will die :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back