39 weeks and....

mum

Reaction score
hi ladies, right now im 39 weeks and 2 days, isit normal that apart from extreemee pressure in my vaginal area i have no signs of labour approaching? was wondering if any other first time mums had this experience and whether labour came on just suddenly or you felt it building up? i have a feeling im going to be overdue:( and also is the constant heavyness and extreme pressure in ur vaginal area (nd feeling as though ur swollen there ) normal? im just assuming its the heavyness of the baby?

want thiss baby out noww! soo scaredd about birthh aswelll:(!!

It sounds like baby is engaged. Baby's head in your pelvis can feel like its gonna come at any minute but its just getting ready & it can happen weeks before birth.

I've been getting this extreme pressure in that area & it sometimes hurts to sit on hard surfaces, I can feel baby's head very low, my MW said baby is right at the brim of my pelvis.

:)

I've been getting this for the past 4 weeks! Just baby getting comfy down there. Hopefully won't be too long for you! xx

Hii having never been through it myself yet I'm not 100%. But I did hear that the majority of first time mums go overdue. And from what I've heard people say on here some people don't feel any other signs other than pressure until it actually happens. I hope that helps a little x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back