38 week midwife app - she came to me!

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
It went well... ended with her finishing my notes with 'READY FOR LABOUR'
which made me giggle... i don't think i'll ever be ready.. :rotfl:

Wee was fine
BP was 125/64 - which is gooood - she did point out the top number was high because i'd just run up the stairs to the loo and back down again. lol.
We went through a birth plan
She mentioned to my mum how great it was that i was going for a homebirth - which was good as mum wasn't keen on the idea really.

Midwife says whoever comes to see me will bring all the kit round so that's why i haven't got any of it yet!

But yeh, all good really!

glad it all went well hun, its scary now isnt it, like its actually going to happen :shock:

Awww pleased to hear it went well :) Sounds like you are really ready. Keep that positive mental approach and both you and your OH really embrace it all.

Having just had my longed for homebirth I can say that for me it was everything I had hoped for and wanted. It was truly wonderful and so relaxed. My MW's were brilliant. I'd do it all over again tomorrow for sure. It wasn't always easy (will write birth story soon) but we got there. And then only had to walk up the stairs to fall into bed and cuddle our gorgeous son :D

sorry just saw this

glad you have such a dedicated and thoughtful mid wife
:D
and its all went well Faith Lily could arrive at any moment :D :cheer:

Sarah :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members