:-(

claire81

Reaction score
Well how rude, just received the forums newsletter and Eleanors birth wasn't mentioned!! She is in the new arrivals section. Oh well :(

they probably just forgot, it must be difficult for them to create this news letter, they have to keep track of every single announcement. i'm sure they'll do something about it :hug:

this forums newsletter? i didnt know you could get one :?

Its just me being stupid, don't worry, just thought i'd mention it. Bit disheartening thats all, but then i suppose i'm not a very well known member! Thanks x

jenna said:
this forums newsletter? i didnt know you could get one :?
Yes i get one by email, think you tick something in "my profile"

Don't feel too disheartened :)

Sam wasn't mentioned for April either but just one of those things, an easy over sight to make :hug:

ah ha! Im on there aswell. Cant believe i never knew that :rotfl: only been here a year or so.

kirlykird said:
Don't feel too disheartened :)

Sam wasn't mentioned for April either but just one of those things, an easy over sight to make :hug:

aaaaaw sam is a cutie!

lol
well i must say i am wanring you all i better be on the newsletter..
ill leave the forum if not haha.

nah im joking

but it must be hard to keep up with everyone having these beautiful babies

newsletter??? :think:
questoops.gif

frangelle said:
questoops.gif

the newsletter is listed in the technical supposrt bit, but if yu tick something on your profile settings (i think) you get it emailed to you automatically.

SarahH said:
frangelle said:
questoops.gif

the newsletter is listed in the technical supposrt bit, but if yu tick something on your profile settings (i think) you get it emailed to you automatically.

Ta hun :)

claire81 said:
Well how rude, just received the forums newsletter and Eleanors birth wasn't mentioned!! She is in the new arrivals section. Oh well :(

I'm very sorry you got accidently missed but I do not think it's "rude"
Laura the administrator is not around as she had just had her baby, I have been on holiday, we do this voluntarily, and do the best we can in our spare time. It has nothing to do with how "well known" a members is, it's just an accident.

If you would like to give me the information I can add it to the newsletter thread which is linked to in the mass email.

aww lauras a busy bunny now she has her baby hun, dont be upset im sure it was unintentional (sp??)

claire81 said:

Hi girls,

I find this post quite upsetting - I have done most of the compiling of information for this month's newsletter and your daughter's birth not being included was a genuine oversight. I did check to ensure that yours and kirlykird's birth weren't included in the May newsletter (they weren't) instead so I'm afraid I just have to apologise and say that I'll try to be more vigilant for next month.

I have to back Urchin up and say that we do all the modding on this forum in our own spare time. There were A LOT of births and BFPs last month so it was inevitable that I would slip up somewhere.

Valentine xxx

valentine said:
claire81 said:

Hi girls,

I find this post quite upsetting - I have done most of the compiling of information for this month's newsletter and your daughter's birth not being included was a genuine oversight. I did check to ensure that yours and kirlykird's birth weren't included in the May newsletter (they weren't) instead so I'm afraid I just have to apologise and say that I'll try to be more vigilant for next month.

I have to back Urchin up and say that we do all the modding on this forum in our own spare time. There were A LOT of births and BFPs last month so it was inevitable that I would slip up somewhere.

Valentine xxx

Valentine deserves a big :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: for all the hard work she did on this months newsletter, it's a pain to do and it takes ages, and no one ever says thank you, no one ever gives us any positive feedback on it. :shakehead:

Urchin said:
valentine said:
claire81 said:

Hi girls,

Valentine xxx

Valentine deserves a big :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: for all the hard work she did on this months newsletter, it's a pain to do and it takes ages, and no one ever says thank you, no one ever gives us any positive feedback on it. :shakehead:

I really dont think she meant it in a serious/bad way ??

But just to let u know it is appreciated and im sure everyone understands that its hard to keep up with everything what goes on, so thank you :)

:cheer:

No worries girls - sorry for my slightly hormonal response - just felt it was unfair and something that could have maybe been sorted out via PM.

Thanks

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back