36 weeks today!!!

KJ

Reaction score
Yippee!!! 36 weeks today!!

Very exciting! I can't wait to meet my LO! I've only got 1 week and a hlaf left at work before maternity leave. Got so much to sort out.

How is everyone else doing?

K.xx

I'm so impressed you're still at work!!
I finished at 35 weeks and instantly couldn't imagine being at work or holding my concentration for the whole day!
Good luck with your last week and a half :D

Yay!! Welcome to 36 week club.....i have 2 more days here then join the 37 week club!

I cant believe either about work, i have been off since 35 weeks and i couldn't cope then sitting in front of a computer screen just watching it!!

Good luck hun

xxxx

I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow! Its getting so close, its so scarey!

I can remember talking to you KJ in TTC, when we were trying to work out if we were implanting or not! :D In some ways it seems like a life time ago, and in others it seems like yesterday!

:hug:

Piglet xx

Congrats KJ! its amazing how time flies by isnt it?
Im amazed you can still manage to be at work! you deserve a medal!!!

thanks all, hate still being at work. It is ridiculously hard to concentrate. All I can think about is the baby!!

Physically I am getting more tired nowadays, but it is only in the past week that I've had any appreciable aches and pains, so I've coped fairly well. Can't wait to finish now though!

Piglet, I know. it's so weird how quickly time has gone altogether. I look back on my BFP thread on New Years Day, and I can't believe I'm actually going to have my baby in like, a month, maybe sooner!!

K.xxx

:cheer: :cheer:

it is so hard to believe how fast it has gone since we all got our BFPs!! and then all the worries in 1st tri! WOW its so exciting!

Have you got a lot still to sort out KJ for the baby?? xx

Not loads. Out of the main stuff, I still need a baby monitor and a breast pump. Oh, and a matress for the moses basket. Think I've got everything else.

Then I need to get some baby clothes, nappies and stuff for my hospital bag.

I need to write my birth plan and research routes to other maternity units in our area, as ours is very busy and has been known to turn people away!

Need to test out my TENS machine so I know what I'm doing when labour does start!

The main thing is that we've re-decorated. And the babies' room and the bathroom still need painting! So we've scheduled that for this weekend.

So, I haven't done too bad, but i know all these little alst minute things will take longer than planned, it's always the way!!

How about you? All prepared?

K.xx

We are pretty much sorted really, just need a few bits and to finish packing hospital bag!

Hope your last week and a bit at work is ok!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back