36/38 H

lulu

Reaction score
Where the hell can I get 36H/HH or 38H/HH nursing bras from that are not stupidly priced????

I can't find any anywhere.

Can anyone help? :(

I got mine from Bravissimo and figleaves

have a look on Ebay too

:D

yes, I have tried all those but £20 a bra is a lot when you need at least 2!. Nothing on ebay.

My natural bra size is a 34 J :shock: :shock: :shock:

I struggle to get bras and normally have to pay about £35 a bra.......needless to say i only own 2 nice ones which will get worn out before i go and buy more!!!

I am dreading if and when i become pregnant........They cant get any bigger :pray:

Mummy-D said:
My natural bra size is a 34 J :shock: :shock: :shock:

I struggle to get bras and normally have to pay about £35 a bra.......needless to say i only own 2 nice ones which will get worn out before i go and buy more!!!

I am dreading if and when i become pregnant........They cant get any bigger :pray:

:wave: Your almost the same as me!! I'm a 34 JJ! I too have to pay about £35 a bra and it drives me insane!! I really REALLY hope it's not possible for mine to get bigger when I get pregnant!! I don't know what I'd do!!

I currently get mine from Bravissimo, but I'm not happy with them at the moment as I bought one from there and after wearing it once the wires come out and spikes me constantly. So now it's impossible to wear and £30 down the drain :twisted: :evil:

Hi Kirsty
It is so frustrating isnt it!! I normally go to Debenhams and must admit their bra's last for ages!! I just hate paying for them!!

Jade&Evie said:
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=79429

i know its a size small but... :think:

ooh thanks, just replied in post

btw my boobs didnt grow in pregnancy altho to be confy i needed a 38 / 40 not a 36/38 and im a dd / f so not huge but still they didnt grow ! and even tho i only nursed for 3 weeks i didnt use a nursing bra either !

I am a 30G/H at the min, i use Debenhams nursing bras, they were £20 for 2, and i got a fiver off that day too! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back