34 year old first timer

DudessNBump

Reaction score
Hello all

I've managed to climb off the sofa, in what is becoming my evening sickness routine, to introduce myself, after lurking for a week or so. This will be my first baby, and I've my first Midwife apt this week. I think I'm possibly 6-7 weeks, after trying for about a year. Partner and I are both excited at being first-time parents, though he's now got to do far more about the house than he anticipated....I can't be around food around teatime! And need at least an hour on the sofa after tea, not moving, to quell the nausea. No sickness yet, but feel like I've been on a ship for the last week!

From one 34yr old first timer to another, congratulations!
(And my OH has been doing all the cooking for weeks! ;) )

Hi and congratulations to you both. Hope your sickness passes soon.

Morning all....haven't felt too bad for the last few days (thank goodness I'm typing on a pine desk!) with sickness....just getting 'stretching' pains in my tum. Very glad I'm not alone, especially as I haven't had my scan yet, so can't tell anyone! I've got my first Midwife appointment this afternoon, though, so we're on the way to confirming things :)

Hi welcome to the forum and good luck with your appointment xx

Hi and welcome! Massive congrats! Dont worry its all worth it in the end lol xxx

Hi, welcome. Congratulations on your LO. It is defo worth it all. I fell pregnant with my first when I was 33. (I only have 1, but reeeally want another now!) Look fwd to following your journey xxxxxxx

I was 32 when I had my first, I was amazed that made me an older mum lol! Welcome :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back