34 week scan

fifi211

Reaction score
Finally got my date for my 34 week scan to see if placenta has moved. I think once I have had this I will be able to relax a bit more, it has been on my mind since 20 week scan.

Bit concerned that it is still low though as most of the movement I can feel is right at the top of my bump and have very little low down, driving myself mad trying to work out where it could be :wall:

A positive is that I get to see baby again and they might be able to tell us what we are having, then I might get off my butt and start buying.

Roll on 11th Feb.

its only 2 week away it will fly by :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Fingers crossed for you!

To ease your mind a wee bit I was having a super-duper panic over this too when I was told it was low-lying at my scan at 23 weeks. Because of my, er, underestimation on due dates I had a growth scan last week where they checked the placenta again and it had moved. She even got 2 other midwives into confirm it! One final check next week at 30 weeks but have already been "discharged to routine midwife care" by the consultant.

It will be fine, all the best :hug:

I had the same, but was lucky enough to have a scan at 28 weeks, (I felt him move up off my bladder at 27 wks) so he checked and placenta moved up so now a good chance of natural(ish) birth, he still kicks my bladder but now my ribs, bum, side, back all get kicked too. a good size, so he should run out of room soon!

Hope the lack of nookie isn't bugging you get too?

Good Luck im sure there is nothing to worry about. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back