32 Weeks and very uncomfortable

Ammers

Reaction score
Hello All,.
I'm new to all this so bear with me, I'm 32 weeks with my second child, I've been getting braxton hicks for the past two weeks now which are painful, they start and stop all the time, the baby feels like its ready to drop as its so low. i am very very uncomfortable. my first baby came really quickly, I got to 5 cm without knowing and its only cos my waters starting leaking and I happended to be seeing the midwife that day that she examined me.3 hours later little angela was born.
I getting concerned that this one will be early as well, and as I didn't realise I was in labour before, I'm worried that it will happen even quicker this time.. Espeically as I've been having these pains...
Anyone else experience anything similar or have any advice?
Also if baby was born early what are the risks of having a 32 week baby???
Help

are all your scan dates right and not been adjusted? maybe your just feeling braxton hicks because its your 2nd pregnancy, has your midwife said anything about your bump being low? i am feeling quite uncomfortable now but im a lot further on

Ammers said:
Hello All,.
I'm new to all this so bear with me, I'm 32 weeks with my second child, I've been getting braxton hicks for the past two weeks now which are painful, they start and stop all the time, the baby feels like its ready to drop as its so low. i am very very uncomfortable. my first baby came really quickly, I got to 5 cm without knowing and its only cos my waters starting leaking and I happended to be seeing the midwife that day that she examined me.3 hours later little angela was born.
I getting concerned that this one will be early as well, and as I didn't realise I was in labour before, I'm worried that it will happen even quicker this time.. Espeically as I've been having these pains...
Anyone else experience anything similar or have any advice?
Also if baby was born early what are the risks of having a 32 week baby???
Help

you do feel more uncomfortable in subsequent pregnancies. Plus you have the added stress of another LO to look after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back