32 week scan!!!

Snappykat

Reaction score
Had my 32 week scan the other day and everything is looking good with the boys :dance: Twin 1 is measuring 33 weeks and twin 2 is measuring 36 weeks :shock: Due to the fact their measuring big and twin 2 is breech I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan. They have also said a section would be better because of this which I'm quite glad about as it takes the decision out of my hands :)

thats brilliant glad they are both doing well and are a good size :) xxx

Awesome! Really glad to hear they're doing so well :D

xxx

god i cant wait til their born! will be really interesting to see how it all goes and stuff with twins! im genuinely intreigued! (dont want them to appear too soon though) how exciting! does the thought of having 2 babies scare you at all? ?xx

Thats great! Glad all is ok with them both and they are growing so well :yay: x x

awww wow!! They're doing great, u must be a good oven ;o) xxx

Wow they are growing well, glad that all is well with them :)

ooo did you get a scan pic wow one mesuring 36 weeks r they identical twins

thats a great size then for twins! wonder if you will be early then, what weeks do they do a section for a lady wikth good size twins then?

Ooh I'm so jealous you're having twins! Twins usually arrive early don't they? Have they given you any indication when they'd do the C section? Could you be joining the November mum list? x

god i cant wait til their born! will be really interesting to see how it all goes and stuff with twins! im genuinely intreigued! (dont want them to appear too soon though) how exciting! does the thought of having 2 babies scare you at all? ?xx

I'm petrified have no idea how we'll cope but I know we will somehow :eh:

emmaandamyleigh = no non identical, thankfully less risk:dance:

JJ and rayof light - They are talking about a date of 9th or 10th Dec, so pleased I have an end in sight :lol:

think they usually consider 34 weeks and beyond as full term for twins as space will be getting limited in there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back