31 weeks today

rach

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: oh my god the weeks are just flying by now only 6 weeks and 3 days till i meet my beautiful boys :D roll on the 8th of december :dance: xxxxxxxxx

Yay for you! Bet you're getting excited now!!

(How come it seems quicker for you to get to the 8th Dec than me...? lol!)

Congratulations Rach :D x x x x

lol sorry bec hun i think its because im panicking over not being ready for xmas and the more i panic the quicker the time goes im really struggling to get out and about to do my shopping and i know im going to have to leave o/h do loads and hes useless lol xxxx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: how exciting Rach. I am so glad it's all going well for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Rach its so exciting, i can't wait either!!!! your gorgeous boys will be with you in no time. :hug:

Oh Rach I cant believe how quickly time is flying by for you - I can remember when you announced you were having twins, and only seems like yesterday! :D

So excited for you Rach have been wondering how you and chok and Bexie are doing take care **sneaks back off to tri 2 before she gets thrown out of the big girls playground :rotfl: **

I remember your twins announcement like it was yesterday :shock:

Why is your pregnancy going quicker than mine :lol:

Not long now hun!! :cheer:

YAY!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
It has gone so fast! Your weeks fly by like days! Im so excited I cant wait for the 8th December!!! :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back