30ths!!!

Kas

Reaction score
Have any of you ladies got any ideas of what i can get my brother for his 30th, my sister got him a car racing day out for his 30th, its in a few weeks and i dont have a clue what to buy him, ive got him some new clothes but cant think of sumit that will be memorable, i was gonna book him to get his teeth whitened but he says thats for P***s, hes a bit of a lad, any adivse would be greatly apperciated i also have to get him summit from Kaiden too! :wall: XkelX

from kaiden get him one of those decorated plates he can use with kaidens handprint or a mug etc

For my fiancees 30th i got him a flying lesson soi cant really beoff help, another thing i did was get photos from every year of his life and put them in an album

omg how weird i was just speakin to a friend about what to get alan for his 30th and this topic came on lol....alan is getting a big party n strippers :rotfl:

Hes having a party, strippers wouldnt be safe in a room wiv my bro, thanks for your ideas, im thinking of getting a charicature done of him on a golf course, theres a place in glasgow that does it hope i aint left it too late though, il have a look for the personalised gifts for Kaiden XkelX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back