3000 posts?! I need to get a life!

debecca

Reaction score
:rotfl: just noticed I'm on 3000 posts. How sad am I?

That's a rhetorical question by the way, no need to be offensive :rotfl:

Congratulations hun...I think we all need to get lives, lol!!! :wink: Chat soon :hug:

Jade&Evie said:
:oops: not as sad as me!

You look even sadder though hun - because you changed your username your joining date in the members list looks like it was only a few months back :rotfl:

debecca said:
Jade&Evie said:
:oops: not as sad as me!

You look even sadder though hun - because you changed your username your joining date in the members list looks like it was only a few months back :rotfl:

it was :wink:

Do you want to know a secret? At some point in third tri I tried to get up to the same amount of posts as you. We joined at the same time and everyone seemed to know you and I was a bit jealous because I thought you gave much more to the forum than me and I should do that too :oops: I was only a couple of hundred behind at one point :rotfl: I guess I won't be catching up now though :rotfl:

well done :cheer: :cheer:
i try not to look at how many ive done :)

kalia said:
Do you want to know a secret? At some point in third tri I tried to get up to the same amount of posts as you. We joined at the same time and everyone seemed to know you and I was a bit jealous because I thought you gave much more to the forum than me and I should do that too :oops: I was only a couple of hundred behind at one point :rotfl: I guess I won't be catching up now though :rotfl:

Everyone knew me because I was a pain in the bum and posted lots of spam - mainly whinging about that t*sspot Mr Braxton Hicks and my crappy job :rotfl:

You might catch up yet!!!! I suspect Gabrielle sleeps a bit more than the Flod (who screamed all morning and is now zonked)...

:hug:

sarah113 said:

Where is the shocked smiley when you need it?!

SARAH that is incredible! I take my hat off to you! I bet you're one of those amazing people who manages to spam on here and still has a tidy house too aren't you?! :rotfl:

Jade&Evie said:
get in MO and count to 1 million! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Now THERE'S a good idea. But hang on, I have a Maths degree, I can't actually count. The only 'numbers' I use are 0, 1, infinity and x :rotfl:

sarah113 said:
Too many

file.php

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Geordie&Bairn said:
Have you seen how many ive got and ive not been on as long :oops: :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

OK, no need to boast! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You are a Pregnancy Forum addict Sarah!!!!!! We need a group called PFA Anonymous...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back