3-D scan pics

Dotty_woman

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get some 3-D scan pics of my bubba this week. Feeling remarkably calm at the moment. xxx

Last edited:
Wow that's amazing!!! How fab. I had some yesterday but not very clear so back next week. X

Only 17 weeks but my friend organised them as part of a training exercise for ultrasound staff so I'm very lucky! xxx

I was just thinking how clear they are, I didn't think you were much further along than me, it's phenomenal.
Makes me realise that mine will look similar to that in just over a week :)

yay for little micro dot! not so 'micro' now!

Were they able to tell you length etc? One of my private early scans they did but the one last night they said they cant as they arent medically trained x

Wow they're amazing, he/she looks very cosy in there :) xx

Last edited:
Oh my gosh they're clear! And it looks so baby like. Which sounds so stupid to say, but I keep still thinking they have very large heads and look like aliens! x

wow amazing pics! makes it feel so much more real when you see them like that x

oh my gosh thats adorable!!!xxx

love piccy no2! so clear it's like the camera is in the womb! :)

Were they able to tell you length etc? One of my private early scans they did but the one last night they said they cant as they arent medically trained x

They gave me a photo that had some measurements on it but not sure if one of these is the length. One measurement looks like the head circumference but not too sure about the other one which could possibly be the crown to rump length. I'll see if I can dig it out! xxx

Mine does say 10.3 cm on pic but no idea what that is as she said couldn't tell me size! X

Mine does say 10.3 cm on pic but no idea what that is as she said couldn't tell me size! X

Now I asked about this measurement as I think that a lot of people think this is the length of the baby but didn't think this could be right.The sonographer told me measurement on the top of the picture is the scan depth rather than the measurement of the baby. I wouldn't be surprised if this what you are referring to. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back