3.5 month old....BF'ing

millylillyrose

Reaction score
Ok so roughly how long and often do you LO's feed around 3/4months? India went through a phase where she would skip almost a whole day of feeds, but now she's feeding every 2hours through the day, and pretty much the same through the night. from about 2 weeks she was sleeping through the night.

each feed probably lasts only 5mins or so, and im feeling rather worried, as i was reading that they should feed like 20mins other wise shes not getting hind milk. is that true?
dont get me wrong...she's FAT....but should i be trying to feed her longer and less often.

well.....they're usually yellow....but this last week they have been rather green. like this colour

they only weigh them at their well exams here....but im guessing, yes, she's a chunker!!!! She's getting weighed again on the 29th...i wouldnt be suprised if they said she was 20lbs, lol!

i echo what midna's said - if she's looking well, gaining weight and seems happy, then you have nothing to worry about :) :)

DD went through something like that but i agree with the others as long as she is gaining weight and is happy and healthy then i wouldnt worry.

Aww i have no advice, but

dont get me wrong...she's FAT :lol: :lol:

awww bless her shes not fat shes pleasantly plump :hug:

really, though, she's so chunky...its lovely, ill have to post a shot of her thighs...hahaha

really, though, she's so chunky...its lovely, ill have to post a shot of her thighs...hahaha

OMG shes squidgable, thats the most edible pair of legs iv seen in my life ! :rotfl: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back