2ww - who else?

ShineyHappyPeople

Reaction score
Anyone else in the 2ww? I honestly don't think we have done it because we did everything wrong :wall: like having wine that night, dh having a hot shower before hand and worst of all, not bd when I ov - we bd too soon and too late!

But part of me thinks.. but what if.. and its driving me mad!

Hi, i ovulated on CD 14 so im in the 2ww... dont give up. people get their BFP's when they are least expecting it sometimes!! Good luck hun :hug:

xxsammyxx said:
Hi, i ovulated on CD 14 so im in the 2ww... dont give up. people get their BFP's when they are least expecting it sometimes!! Good luck hun :hug:

I hope you get yours sammy :hug: I feel guilty cos this is my first month and im already impatient :oops:

I think this is our 16th month.... doesnt matter though, dont feel guilty i wish you the best of luck!!! x

I'm with you girls..... I ov later than usual this month on cd22. But I don't feel very hopefull. When I conceived DD I knew 2DPO that I was pregnant (although tests didn't confirm it until 12DPO) But once again, I'm not feeling anything this month.

Although I'm very excited that DD did a wee & a poo on her potty for the first time today!!! :dance:

LittleLambe said:
I'm with you girls..... I ov later than usual this month on cd22. But I don't feel very hopefull. When I conceived DD I knew 2DPO that I was pregnant (although tests didn't confirm it until 12DPO) But once again, I'm not feeling anything this month.

Although I'm very excited that DD did a wee & a poo on her potty for the first time today!!! :dance:

how did you know at 2dpo, did you just have a feeling?

cute well done lambes dd!! :cheer:

Try not to think about it too much hun!

Lol sorry I'm rubbish at advice, Got my fingers crossed for you :pray: :pray:

When we decided to TTC and stopped using the condoms I didn't really know my cycles but I knew I was due AF soonish and I still had a ridiculous hope that we'd conceived so at least you are in with a chance but I was a no-hoper :lol:

I'm in the two week wait at the moment too but I'm hoping for no symptoms this month as it seems most women get their BFP's on the month they are symptom less :D

Sending you all babydust hope you all get your bfps :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

I'm on 2ww as well at the mo...trying desperately hard not to symptom spot!

ShineyHappyPeople said:
LittleLambe said:

how did you know at 2dpo, did you just have a feeling?

cute well done lambes dd!! :cheer:

I had slightly tender nipple's & just had a really weriod feeling, like I'd drunk 12 redbull's! I knew nothing back then and tested then next day :wall: I could'nt understand why I got a BFN!! so googled it and realised that you had to wait til AF is due :wall: Tested agin at 12DPO and got BFP. But I was positive I was Pg the whole 2wks! If only I could say the same about this month!!

i'm in the 2ww lol i didn't know till today :cheer: :cheer: still buzzing about it (how sad am i) :lol: 10 days to go till i can start testing :dance: :dance:

i'm in the 2ww to ovulate as on day 14 so can i join in your excitement xx :dance:

xxsammyxx said:
I think this is our 16th month.... doesnt matter though, dont feel guilty i wish you the best of luck!!! x
are you using your bfp jeans? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back