2am and wide awake!!!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Argh, babies!! I just managed to drift off to sleep at 1am when Aimee woke up screaming for food. I got up, changed her, fed her, she is currently back in her bed fast asleep (and snoring I might add!) while I am now wiiiiide awake! I am at my parents house and they don't have Sims 2 so I can't even occupy myself by finding more ways to kill my Ewan sim! :rotfl: What a lovely fiancee I am!

Does anyone else come on the forums at this time after they've got their lil bubba's back to sleep while they are wide awake? :lol:

Im wide awake now. Kieran woke for a feed about 1.30am so I fed him which lasted until about 2am and he went back off to sleep and I am now wide awake :lol: I do the same everynight and don't end up feeling tired again up until about 3.30am :|

Im usually on the forum this time of night while I wait to become tired again :lol:

:wave: I dont know if Im up early or late :lol:

Been in bloody pain for hours and hoping this is it for me so not too bothered about being up at this time though, at least I wont overlay for DS 1st day back at school!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back