26 week appointment yesterday.....

bute69

Reaction score
Had my 26 Week check up yesterday. Heard very strong heartbeat from bubs :) All was well except my blood pressure was high. Doctor said to wait and chill out for another 1/2 hr then take it again. It was down 2nd time, but they want to keep an eye on it, so have to have 2 days a Week blood pressure taken by midwife! I don't feel too good today either! Incredibly tired and am light headed occassionaly Got up at 7.45 when OH got up for work, went and fed horses then went back to bed at 10 am and got up at 1pm and still feel exhausted! Now have to go back out and feed, water and muck out 3 horses. Will take it easy doing it, but just feel blahh......... Anyone else feel like this??

did you climb any stairs or were your rushing to your appointment? i know this has affected the blood pressure in some women when they have been for their appointment. i went through a phase in my second trimested where i felt fine one minute then floored with tiredness the next. i remember having to leave work a couple of times just to go home to bed. so i think what you are feeling is normal. however, i did have low iron too at one stage (which makes you feel very tired) so if you are worried perhaps you could ask your midwife about this? best advice i was given is to listen to your body and do what it says; if you feel tired sit/lie down x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back