25% off Tommee Tippee

Tasha89

Reaction score
Hey guys :)

Just placed an order for my Electric Breast Pump! As I was abouts to pay, I thought i'd have a look about the net and see if there were any discount codes about, when I found one for a whole 25% off!!

If you type in WB02 in the promo code box before you pay it knocks 25% off the final price.

Obviously I had to buy more stuff to make up for the saving...! OH's gonna kill me! :roll:

www.tommeetippee.co.uk

Last edited:
im sorry to do this to you but u may be able to cancel ur order. asda baby event online apparently has up to 70% off everything and im nearly sure i seen the TT breastpump . xxx

I know - it's £40 at Asda but not in store when I went today and out of stock online...

It's £39.99 on Tommee Tippee website so luckily i've not lost out! lol! x

Just looked on Asda's website and it's back in stock now! Grrrrrrrr! Only checked it 2-3 hours ago and it was out! lol x

awell u still got it cheap enough and u need it regardless... its soo handy having that stuff picked up. i had like 40 packets of wipes picked up and nappies etc its soo handy to have in cos then u have a few pounds to spend on things like toys or seats.

altho there r two purchases i cudnt live without - changing station and fisher-price rainforest take a long swing. swing is amazing cos when u get them home u realise u have nower to put them other than moses lol :D im excited for you... i wud do it all again in morn!! xx roll on kiddy no. 2!! xx

I've been stocking up on nappies, wipes and all sorts of other toiletries! 2 cupboards FULL in our utility room!

Just bought a few bottles, vests, baby grows and some Johnsons wash etc in the Asda event - cant beat a good bargin! lol!

I've no room for a changing station or i'd have one in a shot! Gonna get a changing table that straps to the top of the cot I think x

well tbh i dont use it for changing her on really only for bathtime. if you can change other babies on ur knee u prob wont use it either. most people i know that use it all the time are people that find it difficult to change babies on their knees.

omg i was the same lol had loads altho i did buy all one brand ofwipes - pampers sensitive and then decided i hate them pmsl but now i love them again lol. they r amazing on bum but terrible for vomit lol they clean but do not remove the smell pmsl so yes my child does smell like boke sometimes!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back