• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

24 weeks, Happy V Day Missy Moo :D

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Im so excited to have got this far after all the scares and worry :D
Im now offically pregnant in the hospitals eyes.
Keep on cooking Little Missy Moo, cant wait to see how much you have changed since our 16week 4d scan in a weeks time x x

glad your 24 weeks!! all the worrys can go now.. congrats on pregnancy being good so far hun! :) xx

Congrats to us.... Hope your little one is doing well.. Mine is liking living up close to my ribs at the moment... Has a whole stomach but desides the ribs are the best place.... :)

What is this V-Day thing????

Ahhh congrats hon - another milestone passed yay! :yay:x x

Thanks ladies :D im so happy we have made it this far.

:yay: its your vday too Chrookette, its viability day, were if our LO's decided they wanted to make an early appearence, they should be fine with medical intervention, but they are going to stay cooking for a while longer yet :D

I know Bella, another milestone, this was a big one for me, i was counting down to this day. Next milestone tri-3, oooohh that sounds scary :) x x

Thanks is always good to know... Little one is kicking around allot not.... :)

Another milestone!! :)

I was so happy to get this far and just hope my little missy keeps cooking a while longer too :)

It a wonderful feeling xxx

Next milestone for all of us it moving into double figures... 10 days for you DW and 13 for M"A and I. :)

Congrats!! Looking forward to more beautiful scan piccies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back