24+4 midwife appointment today UPDATE**

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Im seeing my Midwife today at 2.45 :dance:
thats why im posting at this ungodly hour im on an early shift at work so i can leave from my apppointment and then go home. :D
return of the morning sickness this morning Collier is not a morning person just like his Mummy :wink:
He was laying very hard on my bits last night nad gave ne terrible side and back pain so im a bit tired. :cheer:
Cant wait to hear my little Sons heart beat and find out how big he is and if he's growing ok :cheer:
James is here to i made sure my appointment landed on a day he was around.
He's as excited as me he really loves our Son it so heart warming to see the way he says hello to the bump every time he comes home and tells Collier, Daddy had missed you bless him :hug: :hug:
I'll let you know how it all goes this afternoon
Lol Sarah :wave:

:cheer:

Enjoy your appointment :D

I have to wait until 28 weeks for my next one...had my last at 15 weeks so it feels like ages :eek:

:hug: woooo, hope all goes fabulously for you, i'm sure it will.
I love midwife appointments as they reassure me. Lol.
And it's so great to hear the heartbeat!

Let us know how it all goes!

Good luck :D Looking forward to your update :)

All is brilliant
Collier is now head down and his heart was beating strong and healthy :cheer:
my wee sample is fine everything is brillinat.
OH and the midwife told me my stomach muscle tones are very firm and toned. And that my stomach shoulds ping back in to shape after the birth.
RESULT!!!! :dance: im very happy with that all that cycling and martial arts and dance classes has paid off.
She also told me something id didnt know, dont practice pelvic muscle exercises while on the toilet as this can lead to infection. but to do it as often as possible through out the day.
Ive been doing them on the toilet but will stop now.
I am also going to get out my gym ball and use that to help my pelvic muscles strethen.

I am very happy and looking forward to my 28 week appointment :cheer:

really glad all is well with u and collier hun :dance:

uve made me want 2 get my gym ball out now after reading ur post lol

:hug: :cheer: :cheer:
Yay! Glad all is good!
I too am going to get a gymball, i need all the help i can get with my pelvic muscles. Lol.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back