:(

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Put Bertie down for a nap and he's vomited 3 times :(. His last feed was an hour ago. He's trying to sleep but keeps moaning. He's not in any pain or anything, not thrashing around but the sick is going quite far. Am keeping him upright but he's tried to vomit and can't bring it up, just dry retching

Dunno what to do to make him feel better, going to get him to gp on monday and will ring out of hours if need be obviously

Don't you have a walk in centre near you? I took Tilly there this morning because I couldn't hack it anymore.

aw no poor bertie, was there a lot each time or just little bits

ohh poor bertie :( :( i dont have any suggestions really, id say maybe ring NHS direct (0845 4647) and just say your worried etc n see what they say, they might suggest out of hours doctors rather than waiting?

but if he has no other problems or signs of anything that it maybe could wait til monday...

xxx

Been up with him every hour :( I'm so tired. Am playing him music at the mo cos he looks so sad :(

The diarrhoea is back but no vomiting since that time. He's rolling his hands over his tummy again and he's so tired but the hiccups and sneezes wake him up. Have tried the infacol again and it's not helping. He just wants to be cuddled but keeping him upright is hard without resting him right on my scar.

Our walk in centre won't treat infants, they send you up to a&e. One more nappy like the one I've just changed and I'm ringing the out of hours gp. Thought I'd cracked it putting him on the soya milk but obviously I haven't.

My poor little sausage :cry: xxxxxxxxx

Oh bless him :( it's horrible when they poorly.
At least the vomiting has gone now, let us know how he is and fx diarrhoea clear up quickly. Sam had watery poop yday but he's fine in himself I think it's what I've been eating (a lot of crap as DH has gone away for the weekend and I can't ve arsed to cook) x

Oh chick I'm sorry you and poor Bertie are having a hard time.

I can't really give you any advice other than give him some water and see if he can keep that down for the time being until you can get him to the out of hours gp. The sickness and runs may cause him to dehydrate. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back