23 ish week old babies!

Keely

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone have a baby this age?

Ellis will be this age at christmas and I was wondering what he might be doing around this age? will he be able to open his presents with some help etc?

what are your babies eating? will he be having a mushy mini dinner??

xxxx

can no one remember what there babies where doing??? :(

So Ellis will be around 5 months then hun???
I would think that he'll be able to have some well pureed veggies with you, if you have started him on solids by then, at that age Charlotte was only having a spoonful or two of puree carrot, but she certainly prefered her milk!
I wouldnt think that he'll be opening pressies, but im sure he'll like any shiny wrapping paper to look at, Charlie wasnt sitting up til she was nearly 6 months.
Its going to be fun isnt it, babies first christmas!!! YAYYY i cant wait xx

depends how quick you want to wean, i am going to start at 4 months with veg, babies at nursery that are 6 months old are on stage 2 now they have the same dinner as everyone else but pureed up and dessert aswell...except for desert its yoghurt and fruit not cake, sugary things etc. But they will have spag bol, roast dinner, cottage pie etc etc pureed up, then pureed fruit or yoghurt, or a mix for dessert.

If you give a 6 month old a wrapped up present it most likely wont be wrapped up 5 mins later, if it is rip a peice and im sure he will copy :D.
Usually at this age grabbing etc is established well..

Really depends on the child though..

cas xx

thanks girls.

i really cant wait till he can play with toys etc not just bash them with crazy arms haha xxx

Jamie's 5 months now :shock: not quite sure how that happened! but he's on pureed veg, mashed banana, cooked apple and i'm trying him on the tins of Heinz food (he had Lamb with rosemary & veg today!) to try different flavours, he also had choclate pudding, which went down a treat!

He's getting there with his sitting, shouldn't be too long beofre he can do it for longer than 2 seconds!

I think Ellis will be able to open prezzies of sorts, he'll be able to grab and pull at the paper. My magazine got ruined today :( but at least it kept him quiet :lol:

I can't wait until Christmas :cheer:

thanks nicki, i think ellis will be the same age as jamie at christmas.

xxx

my jodie is 4 months 3 weeks. she has well pure'ed baby food. she is trying to sit un aided but not quite ready. She is really clued on and enjoys her toys.Think christmas will be nice for you both. Hope you have a good one . XXXXXXX P

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back