21 Day Bloods, Spermy Results and many questions

julianne

Reaction score
Got the results of my 21 day bloods today. Sounds like things are ok (I think)...

I'll not jot down all the values as they are normal. I was told my progesterone was 17.5 (and that normal was 16 to 30) but that it was OK. But I cannot help thinking, is this too low??

The doc has asked me to phone to let her know when i start to bleed again so she can look at the results again; something to do with the Prog levels peaking at about 7 days before period?

Is anyone able to explain a little more about this or had a similar experience?

I mentioned to her about my painful periods too, that they were really heavy, vomit inducing and super sore even with diclofenac and co-codamol .

Also, DH got his sperm results back - in a nut shell all is OK although they do want him to do a repeat test at the hospital (I delivered the last one on my way to work with it stuffed up my jumper ha) because the was debris noted. What could this be? Something in the pot? Skin cells? Something else?

Thanks for stopping by to read this. x

Babydust to all

xx

Hi Julianne! Not sure how long you hae been ttc but can i suggest you post this in LTTTC as the ladies in there are supersmart about 21daybloods, pregesterone etc. Sorry I cant be any more help!!

Thanks is it babytime - will do. Since July 2010. Feels like forever. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back