20week scan today!!! Updated!

V1ck176s

Reaction score
Yay!! It's finally here at 2.45 pm i get to see bubba again and find out what team we are :D if bubba behaves That is !!!

Vicki xx

Last edited:
I am jealous, I have mine Tuesday and so want to know the gender of my baby, thought it'd be moving around by now and I could feel it.

Yeah sorry I always forgot how to the fancy picture below :) should get round to doing it, I am 19 weeks, 20 weeks next Wednesday, kinda wanna see the scan anyways as I can't seem to feel the baby and just wanna know it's ok

I'm sure the baby is fine this is my first some people dOnt feel them till a certain time xx

Good luck with scan, so exciting!

Calphurnia7 - I didn't really start feeling my baby until around 22 weeks so don't panic, I'm sure your baby is fine.

x

Congrats on team pink :) Cant wait til tuesday til i find out now xx

Congrats! We have an army of girls now! x

Congratulations, I think I might be team pink we'll see on Tuesday, was it what u thought it would be?

Yeah tuesday at 8:50am, i just hate when they press down so hard, I know they have to but oh well :) it means I can see my little bundle of joy, is yours on Tuesday?

Yeah mines is at 1.20pm...aww ano its uncomfy but so worth it..cant wait to find out what sex it is :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back