20ish week scan and we're team....

kayuki123

Reaction score
pink!!! :) still cant get over the shock ! but oh and i are over the moon! she was facing her back to us and (think she was having a lie in! lol as she looked quite comfy!) hehe :) because of that and not having a full bladder i have to go back on the 23rd as the sonographer couldnt check her heart properly. but other than that all is fine :) and healthy :) sorry not much point to this thread but need to put this some where :D xxxx

Yay finding out lo is a girl is a very good reason for a thread :) can't wait til mine!! Congratulations :)

Scan results are always a good reason to start a thread! Definitely not pointless :)
Congratulations on team pink! xx

Awww congrats on your little pink bundle , so glad it went well .xx

thankyou guys :) still over the moon hehe can feel a spending spree coming on hehe went tesco yesterday and got some pink avent bottles hehe will post also when i have the next scan and hopefully she will cooperate with us and give us a pose for a piccy :) couldnt get one yesterday. as she wouldnt budge! xxx

Congratulations :) I bet you're so excited xx

doob im over the moon so so exicted enjoying picking out cute little dresses and outfits :D thankyou every one for the thanks :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back