2008/2009 Pregnancy Forum awards

Lou said:
Slinky Sarah said:
Lou said:
Anybody heard from Kazlin? I keep meaning to text her....

Shes good hun, was talking to her the other day... :)

Cool, I'll text her soon :)

I got a letter from her over Christmas. She seems to be doing really well in the circumstances. I can fill you in more via PM if you'd like? xxx

I nominate MagicMarkers for Best Twin award ;)

I'm also nominating Slinky Sarah for the Good Samaritan award (cos she was so nice to me the other night when I was feeling down :hug: )

ReggiesMummy gets an award for being a lovely lovely person :)

Ooooh I want one! Maybe 'most on-the-fence' member?

I vote Muppet for SHE-SPAM award :D

I accept my nominations for Blondest posts (thank you Shaunie)

and for Most Posts Started and POAS addict when 6 weeks pregnant (thank you Jade)

Think I should also be up for 'Most Boob Obsessed' (my own, not others - no way I can beat Trix on that one! :lol: ) and for 'Person who never has anything better to do on a Friday night'. :rotfl:

I nominate both Storm and Shaunie for 'Drunken Poster of the Year' and the associated 'Letters Typed Least Resembling Word Intended' award. Joint winners there I think :wink:

you can be best single mummy to the coolest and cutest little dude ever!

Definitely also need to nominate M&Ms for POAS PUSHER 2008!!!!!

lol!! ok and you can have the award for the most disney loving mummy then? :D

babyblonde said:
Definitely also need to nominate M&Ms for POAS PUSHER 2008!!!!!

Definitely accept that one! Can I nominate myself for having the biggest spoon? :wink:

can i have the 'old f**rt award' as I feel suitably qualified.or the 'insigificant person' award as I read a lot,post not a lot and have a boring life my posts arent over exciting anyway.

I have to get the award for mentioning the words foe and button the most :D

WAS THAT AN OFFER ??? We'll let you have the prestigous Best Blinkie Maker Award !!!

Xena said:
trixipaws said:
......................... how did i manage to miss xena's and zebrastripes' tits???? where are they..............

me tits are on me chest luv :lol:

edit : I reckon Lola's Mummy should get a share of the boob award too!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks hun! :hug:

debecca said:
Lou said:
Slinky Sarah said:
Lou said:
Anybody heard from Kazlin? I keep meaning to text her....

Shes good hun, was talking to her the other day... :)

Cool, I'll text her soon :)

I got a letter from her over Christmas. She seems to be doing really well in the circumstances. I can fill you in more via PM if you'd like? xxx

Thats ok, thanks for the offer but if you tell me whats going on and then I speak to her i'll feel awkward. If she wants me to know she'll tell me kind thing :wink:

I'd like to nominate myself for the Constantly Pregnant award and the Person Most In Need of Learning How To Use Contraception award.

can i have 'fat cow who needs to step away from the celebrations' award :pray:

Cant think of any award for me, how about 'person who least deserves an award' award? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back