2007 PF hairiest baby award - winner is Libby lovepops :D

Can we include the cute factor? Then again that woild be too hard these kids are so cute!!!

x

heres Finley when he was 2 weeks old

cuteypie003.jpg

Ive got to mention on the hairy thred that the first time I bathed Imogen and rolled her over I was shocked to see this thick coat of black hair above her bum :shock: and when stephen was born he had thick black hair on his ear lobes all over - werewolf babies :rotfl:

bump- anymore votes? Libby is winning at the mo and I'll finish it 7pm tonight x

I have voted.
My DD was born with tonnes of hair and a quif :lol: but I'm not allowed to post pics :( :( (DH works in computers and says he has seen and heard of too many people getting identities stolen and having death trhreats etc from sites like these :shock: :shock: )

ooh its a toughie! i wont put milliepops in lol shes still only got bumfluff at 7 months :lol:
ill vote in a bit, cant decide yet :think:

what defines "hairiest"?!

from the fotos, libby's looks longest but kenzo's looks thickest, and on some other fotos iv seen of renee hers looks biggest!

i dont kno which 2 vote for!

I know it's 10pm but hey I was at a driving lesson..

It was close but the winner of forum's hairiest baby 2007 was Libby lovepops (Emmylou) and Kenzo (laetitia85) was close 2nd.

:cheer:

:cheer: Well Done Libby!

Well done the other contendors too :)

Wooooo!! Go us!!
I knew all that heartburn wasn't for nothing :rotfl:
Although I'll read it to myself as baby born with the most hair, rather than hairiest baby, seems cuter.....although she did have hairy ears for the first 2 months of her life, so DH called her wolfie :rotfl:

awwww i think babies with lots of hair is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute, Harley had a tiny bit of black hair i LOVED it but then both mine were boldies :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back