2007 PF hairiest baby award - winner is Libby lovepops :D

leckershell

Reaction score
Please vote for the hairiest baby :D I know the awards weren't sposed to be voting ones, but I don't know how else we're gonna be able to measure hairyness...

I'll check the votes on Sunday night 7pm. Please vote for the baby you think is the hairiest, not just your favourite baby :D trying to keep it as factual as possible, and the hair is the key factor here :D

hairy1.gif
hairy2.gif

wow thats a lot of hair!

here she is at 1 week :shock:

267.jpg

can't find any more recent pictures (she's just over 2 months now) but i've seen her in real life and the hair's still growing lol

That is also a lotta hair :D

Loving this thread, by the time everyone's seen it who posts during the day, it's gonna be hairy babies bonanza :D

My relatively hairy and cute child - dont want her left out :rotfl:

Image041.jpg

Ryan's such a baldy head... duno why he's not getting any hair.. :wall:

Yeah but it dont matter when hes as mega cute and smart as he is michelle, hes adorable.

did anyone else who had really hairy newborns have really bad heartburn? i suffered from 16 weeks and from 22 weeks i cudnt sleep lying down it was that bad!!! just wondered if the old wives tale was true?

xxxxx

Kim.....I had dreadful heartburn, so bad that as you I sometimes couldn't sleep.....!! I believe in that old wives tale I really do!!

Check out her hair....this was the day after she was born...see how long it was :shock:

Libby090407.jpg

kimheath said:
did anyone else who had really hairy newborns have really bad heartburn? i suffered from 16 weeks and from 22 weeks i cudnt sleep lying down it was that bad!!! just wondered if the old wives tale was true?

xxxxx

I think it's true.... :) Tia wasn't born with much head hair, mainly because it was so fair and thin... but she was absolutely covered from head to toe in this fine downy peach fuzz that made her look like a little fur ball.. she even had it on her fingers and toes... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: And I had dreadful heartburn... Got it this time round to.. so furry peach fuzz baby #2 here we come :wink:

BTW I'm voting for Kenzo... thats a lot of thick dark black hair on a tiny little head... :)

any more for any more? or shall i just make a poll for the aforementioned hairy kids on this thread :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back