20 wk scan **UPDATE** im back :)

*sara*

Reaction score
I have my scan at 8.30 in the morning :cheer: Im really excited to see how much our little one has grown. Its our hospitals policy not to tell the sex, which is really anoying as i am itching to know...so depending on how nice the sonographer is im going to try and find out :wink: :D

**UPDATE**
Im back from scan all is well with little one :cheer: :cheer: im so happy she/he was just perfect :D Baby was lying accros my tummy with legs crossed above head lol, We made a few hints as to the sex ie saying everyone thinks were having a girl etc but she just totally ignorned it so we didnt ask, they have notices everywhere saying please dont ask for the sex of your baby! Will just have to book a sexing scan £75 so not too bad. Anyway here are a few pics, not that good as baby is bigger now. Also she said ill be having a small baby :D

Ps my best friend has just offered to pay for my sexing scan :cheer: :cheer: so its booked for the 18th :D

Face
DSC00460.jpg
Feet
DSC00461.jpg
Leg
DSC00464.jpg
Spine
DSC00463.jpg

gud luck hun!!!...and i hope u get a nice sonographer so u find find out the sex hehe x

Good luck hun, hope all goes well and yay :cheer: that you get to see your LO again tomorrow!

Carley1985 said:
Good luck!!! If they can't tell you the sex why don't you ask the sonographer to let you see yourself and if you guess right for them to nod or something, if you guess wrong then you know it's the other! They're techniquely not telling you if you guess right, worth a try I guess :lol:

I would also try this if you really want to know.. surely they can't be THAT mean to not just go along with you?! :D

Good luck for the morning, and say "Hi" to the little one from us xxx

Ah hun I bet you're dead excited. It seems to be flying back for you.

I remember back in the first tri days... oolldd skool! ha x
remember to post a piccie! x

Ooh good luck hun!!

Let me know how it goes

xx

ohhhh good luck today hope it all goes well, send me a text when you know :D wow it's gone so quickly :D :hug: :hug:

Good Luck Sara! How exciting - 20 weeks scan seems so far away at the moment - i bet you cant wait! LO will look so cute as well now! All the best and hope you do get to find out somehow! Does it cost a lot to get a private scan to find out?

Wow you must of had your scan by now!! Hope it was amazing!!

Did you get to find out??? xxxxxx

Glad all looks well and wow check out that string of pearls spine it is a fab shot :cheer: I am so pleased you are doing well after all that worry at the begining hun :hug:

Awww hun congratulations!! That sucks they they dont tell you the sex.. I hate that!!

Let us know when ya have ya sexin scan booked tho... amazing piccie of babys spine!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back