Got my 20 week scan tomorrow YAY

lisa&alex said:
shut it.. 'im having a boy..'

when i knew u were having a girl... lol..(poky out tongue smily here)

:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

Yay omg so happy, Baby is all healthy and in perfect condition. I was so pleased with just that news but was then told im expecting a.....................

BOY :shock: :shock: :cheer:

I even saw his manly bits before she told me. I just hope i dont follow squiqs lead and have a sex change hehe Omg so happy :dance:

beth3735 said:
. I just hope i dont follow squiqs lead and have a sex change hehe Omg so happy :dance:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Team blue is fighting back...

lmao Lisa you were. U got the prediction just in time :rotfl: Awww i cant believe it, i want to go buying loads of blue bits now lol but might save money and pay for a baby bond 2nd opinion scan for sex :rotfl:

lol... dont be silly! you saw boy bits...just get like 1-2 boy things..and wiat till after and get the rest...

noone ever believes the scans.. lol why bother having them! i vote.. everyone should be team green from now on

Yay! Congratulations! The blue team are catching up! I'm glad you got the result you were hoping for :D

Sorry Beth not been on for a few days and just seen this.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

GO TEAM BLUE!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congrats hun, glad all is well! was gona text but forgot! lol sorry im terrible! OH was on about getting me a 4d scan for xmas, would be such a nice prezzy! but its expensive so not holding my breath, plus will have to travel to cardiff and at 30 odd weeks may be a bit uncomfy on a train for 2 hours! lol

im so excited for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back