• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 weeks half way there omg!

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
:dance:Im still crapping myself now im half way through :).
Congrats anyone whos at 20 weeks :D or nearing.
I just think to myself how did i managed to get to 20 weeks and also this baby is a little fighter :) xx

well done and congratulations! I'll be joining you tomorrow :)

:yay: well done hun, you've got a little fighter there :)

congratulations! i would say 20 weeks is where it all starts to get more interesting :D :love:

i reached 20 week last week. think its defo been more exciting and interesting over the past 2 weeks. my baby gives me such strong kicks now i love it.
congrats 2 u! xx

i reached 20 week last week. think its defo been more exciting and interesting over the past 2 weeks. my baby gives me such strong kicks now i love it.
congrats 2 u! xx

Congrats to you to hun :lol:,
aww i cant wait to start feeling more :dance: WOOP :oooo: lolx

Congratulations - has it been a shock! All of a sudden things seem very real to me - where is babe going to sleep - as we have ran out of bedrooms!!! What are we going to call him/her? How is it going to affect other children - my LO (6) likes being 'the baby' and has already expressed concerns that we won't have time for her! So much has been running through my head - it's going to be amazing but a huge change, by the time this LO is 6 all of my othe LO'S will be in their teens - arrrrrrr It goes on, but at lest i can shop for baby things to calm me down hehe

congrats 2 u! xx

it defo shudnt be long now if ur 20 weeks now, any day i bet! i was about 19 weeks when i felt a really strong kick. and now theres no stopping it. i love feeling it so much but it kinda goes through me at teh same time and turns my stomach.
i'm excited for you! any day now! x

congrats 2 u! xx

it defo shudnt be long now if ur 20 weeks now, any day i bet! i was about 19 weeks when i felt a really strong kick. and now theres no stopping it. i love feeling it so much but it kinda goes through me at teh same time and turns my stomach.

is this where the thudding begins? if so shall i hide now :oooo: :rotfl:x

congrats 2 u! xx

is this where the thudding begins? if so shall i hide now :oooo: :rotfl:x

sure it wont be long. i imagine it gettin stronger tho mine only kicks about 4-5 times a day so far but can feel light movement throughout the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back