20 weeks and scan 2morrow

emx279

Reaction score
woo :cheer: :cheer: im 20 weeks today :cheer: :cheer: and got me 20 week scan 2morrow morning and im not sure weather to find out what sex it is or not, I didnt with the other two. Ive got a belly on me this time round, just for fun to see what people think ive done a poll. And ill try and get my scan pic and belly pic onto here.

1stscanof3rd002.jpg

belly.jpg

I went for a boy too cos your bump looks like my friends bump who had a boy :) .. so you have 4 votes for a boy and none for a girl!!

:hug: :hug: thankyou for repiles, im hoping for a boy this time but sods law it will probably be another girl lol. Well see, but whatever it is I just hope its healthy little bundle

I've gone for girl because I wanted to be different and because I have 3 girls - rubbish reasons!

BUT, massive coincidence - I am the oldest of 3. I notice from your signature your girls are Jessica and Rebecca. My name is Jessica, my sister came next and is called Rebekah and last was... my brother! So wouldn't it be very weird if you did have a boy. Maybe I should change my vote! If it's a boy you have to call him David cos that's my brother's name and you can't break the pattern! (Only joking). Look forward to hearing what team you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back