20 week scans are beautiful.

YazminaBambino

Reaction score
Goodevening lovely ladies,

How are you all doing?

I had my 20 week scan today (although I'm 18 weeks + 6 days)! I just wanted to share how beautiful the experiance was for my OH and I. I hope all those who have had theirs had a wonderful and joyful time and those who have theirs soon is just as beautiful. Once we had been assured all was well we didn't even bother stressing about the gender, even though we were so eager to know. We are now team yellow but it was suggsted that "it is likley to be a boy"!

All my love to you all.

Below is my little bambino!

Attachments

• IMG-20110617-00329.jpg
    IMG-20110617-00329.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 30
Brilliant scan pic, baby looks like it's smiling! It is a great experience, can't wait for the 4D one we've booked for august.

Thank you Sarah! You must be so excited, we suggested a 4D scan mid Aug too. How much is yours? I see you are team yellow too, how exciting! :) x x x

£175 for 45 minutes, quite expensive I suppose but it's a one off experience, and exciting! Think I'll be 28 weeks when we have it, just hope we can still stay team yellow but it will probably be sitting with it's legs open!

£175 for 45 minutes, quite expensive I suppose but it's a one off experience, and exciting! Think I'll be 28 weeks when we have it, just hope we can still stay team yellow but it will probably be sitting with it's legs open!

Wow that is very very expensive!! But as long as ur happy x

Great scan pic!! Weeks and counting until mine lol - can't wait xx

Wow that is very very expensive!! But as long as ur happy x

I know, is expensive! It's the full package, the early scan I had at 10 weeks was only £55 and the sexing scan is about the same, so I think it depends on which you chose. The other place near here was £200 for the same thing!k

Glad all went well and such a cute pic awwww :D I have my 20 week scan on Tuesday :dance:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back