20 week scan

Vicky_Gazerimmer

Reaction score
Arggh! I am getting so frustrated as I draw closer to my scan, the weeks and days are draggin like mad i really want this scan RIGHT NOW!!! :rotfl:

I am desperate to find out what I am having and to make sure everything is ok with the baby. I am nervous and excited all at the same time.

Plus I am now unemployed and I am waiting around for my next solicitor date... I am just sat on my bum waiting for things and my days are dragging!!

Phew! glad I got that off my chest...Anyone else waiting on a scan date? How do you all feel?

xx :hug: xx

I'm getting very impatient for Wednesday!

It is such a big gap though between 12 week and 20 week plus last pg I had them every 4 weeks... miss that :(

Believe me though, time will fly by! :D

im getting really inpatient my scans the 7th dec cant wait,and i have no job as got made redundant the end of august so its dragging for me to

HEY VICKY I THINK YOUR DUE DATE IS THE SAME AS ME GOING ON YOUR TICKER CHICK

mine isn't until 18th DEc and i'm going mad waiting. agree it's too long between 12 wk and 20 wk scans and think we should all have another at 16wks! I have had the chance to listen to the heartbeats at 14 wks and 16 wks which was great - some people don't seem to get that so i shouldn't complain too much I guess

After 20 weeks I get scans at 24, 28, 32 and 36 wks - not sure if that's more than you normally get????

Think yourselves lucky when I had Aaron I only had one scan at 20 weeks! Don't get a 12 week one in Plymouth :(

I used to get an attack of insanity when I thought how long I had to wait for my scan, I had dating scan at 9w 5d then had to waik til 20w2d for my anomoly scan.........it drove me round the bend......if I can say anything babe......its well worth the wait :hug: :hug:

When is your scan?

twinmummy2be said:
mine isn't until 18th DEc and i'm going mad waiting. agree it's too long between 12 wk and 20 wk scans and think we should all have another at 16wks! I have had the chance to listen to the heartbeats at 14 wks and 16 wks which was great - some people don't seem to get that so i shouldn't complain too much I guess

After 20 weeks I get scans at 24, 28, 32 and 36 wks - not sure if that's more than you normally get????

with a twin pregnancy yes, I got every 4 weeks from my 8 weeek scan..perks of having 2! :D

I felt really impatient before my 20 week scan, now I'm just sad because I won't get to see baby again until it's born :(

well i had to wait from 12weeks and then my next scan was 22weeks which was last week but they couldnt get all the measurements they need so i get to go again this thursday. :dance:

i am thinking about ti more coz there seems to be quite a few people having their scans right now ...mines the 11th of december so three weeks today but then i think another 20 weeks till i see LO again so 3 weeks don't seem so bad.

it does seem like a right drag, especially when they book it as you think nov/dec thats ages away but kirly is right it does fly by!!!!

Do hospitals do scans during xmas week? As thats when i hit 20 wks. I won't find out what date til my appoint later this week.

Havent got my scan date yet :( Had blood screening today and asked when it was and they said i should have a date by now, but its not on the comp, so it might be on its way in the post. If i dont get it by next week, they said to call.
Whens your date? do u know?

i cant wait any longer either, ive got mine on thursday!!!!

Jayceesmumma said:
Whens your date? do u know?

If this was meant for me,i'm due 19th May and hit 20wks on 30th Dec. I got told i should be given my 20wk scan date at the hospital this week.

Wicked! I hope my scan is before xmas as i want to get the sonographer to write the sex down so i can give it to my mum and she can wrap up either a blue or pink babygro for me to open on xmas day!! :D :D

It might be after xmas now tho coz it was supposed to be booked bynow, but theyve been real slow with me :(

My 20 week scan was booked as I left my 12 week one. It was just written in my notes, I never got a letter. Is that not how it's done anywhere else?

Thats what happened for me too Maybebaby, it was booked in at the hospital when I came out of my dating scan.....think it really is so different in all areas isnt it.

Hope you girls all get your scans before xmas! :pray:

mine was booked with dating scan too.

Yeah good luck with your pre christmas 20 week scans :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111