20 week scan today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blessed83

Reaction score
morning all!!! :D

i am so excited, nervous and happy that today is the day i will hopefully find out my baby is happy and healthy and also if i am having a boy or girl! i havent slept a wink, been listening to my doppler all night!
well my appt is 14:30 so i have plenty of time to pace up and down and chew my nails off!! i am by myself too as OH is working unti 13:00 :roll:

well, wish me luck!!!!

Becky
xxxxxxxxxxx

Have fun - take care :hug:
I will be going through this in 2 weeks. Mine's at 1pm :roll: lol so I'll be pacing a lot myself :lol:

just hope its not like my 12 week scan when they kept me waiting an hour!!

thank you! oooh not long now for you then!!
:hug:

Hope the day passes quickly for you hun. I will be thinking of you at 2.30pm. Have a fab scan and can't wait ti hear all about it :D

Xxx

:cheer: Good luck, enjoy your scan!! Hope you get to find out what your having!! :D x

Enjoy your scan babe, when i wanted time to pass on 12week one,

i watched a few soaps i'd recorded, and made myself breakfast..

washed dried straightened my hair.. hehe.. sad i know, but i wanted to fill my time in morning, mine was at 11.30am lol.. i was up from half 5!

dont you just wish u stayed asleep later, and woke up, and was perfect timing to go, hehe xxx

are you finding out sex? xxx

yay.....hope it all goes well for you and your little bean is behaving well so you can find out what team you're on.

charlotte,

defo finding out the sex, just hope they can see as at my 12 week it took ages to get the measurement as baby was showing me how well it could tmble and twist!!!

thanks girls, will let you know asap!

5 hours to go!!!!!!

hope it goes well, savour every moment, they're finished so quickly. and befour you know it your back home again. are you finding out the sex?

back from the scan, everything is perfectly healthy and normal!!!
oh and we are team

BLUE!!!!!!

congratulations so happy for you, bet your chuffed. hope your baby boy is always well. :clap:

Yay glad your bubs is doing well :cheer:

And congrats on team blue :D

Yeyyyy, a TEAM BLUE amongst the pinks :D

Glad that everything went well at the scan

Congratulations on TEAM BLUE !!! :cheer: :cheer:

Aww, you have a little man!! xx

Great to hear all went well at the scana nd congratulations on joining Team Blue :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back