20 week scan today!!

xNataliex

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have my 20 week scan today at 11.30 :dance: Have there been any strong girl or boy vibes this week?

See you when I get back :wave:

it seems like a week or so since we have had a 20 week scan on the forum.

Have you got any feelings?

good luck with the scan ...looking forward to your piccies

Good Luck with your scan........I think Cloud's right, we haven't had a sexing annoucement for a few weeks.....the last one might have been Jo, that was GIRL :cheer:

I had 4d last week, and the doctor there told me he had seen nothing but girl babies all week........so maybe that s the trend??

Have fun & look forward to seeing your update later :cheer:

Cool, hope it goes really well and I'm going to go with Girl!

:D

Emmylou said:
Good Luck with your scan........I think Cloud's right, we haven't had a sexing annoucement for a few weeks.....the last one might have been Jo, that was GIRL :cheer:

I had 4d last week, and the doctor there told me he had seen nothing but girl babies all week........so maybe that s the trend??

I had a sexing scan and told everyone Im having a boy, that was only a few weeks ago :)

good luck hun hope all goes well for you im thinking girl xxx

Good luck hun. Can't wait to see what your having.

x-kirsty-x said:
Emmylou said:

I had a sexing scan and told everyone Im having a boy, that was only a few weeks ago :)

Oh yeah.....my memory really is poo (sorry kirsty.....didn't mean to forget about ya :hug: :hug: ).

Hmmm......I wonder :think: :think: hope baby doesn't have legs crossed, I seem to think that someone had a scan last week and cheeky monkey had crossed legs :shakehead:

hope your scan went well and you'll come back able to tell everyone the sex, do you have a preference?

Well I'm back and IT'S A BOY!!!! :dance:

I'm so, so shocked I was convinced we were having a girl. Can't possibly carry on with work now, just want to browse the internet for Blue coloured things!!!!! :D

Will scan in pic when hubby comes home as I am rubbish with the thing!!

Nat xx

Aww congrats on a lil boy hun. I bet your really excited now.

Emmylou said:
x-kirsty-x said:
Emmylou said:

Oh yeah.....my memory really is poo (sorry kirsty.....didn't mean to forget about ya :hug: :hug: ).

Hmmm......I wonder :think: :think: hope baby doesn't have legs crossed, I seem to think that someone had a scan last week and cheeky monkey had crossed legs :shakehead:

Oh I didnt mean it like that!! I just meant that when everyone else said they were having girls I found out I was having a boy! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats Natalie :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats hun x :D cant wait to see your scan, i had to get my OH to do my scan pic for me :D

congrats on your little boy..

welcome to the blue club

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back