20 week scan today.

nikkie88

Reaction score
Had 20 week scan today, everything's growing normally. Managed not to ask about the sex, so still team yellow!! :)

Baby wasn't interested and facing towards my back. so we got a good look at the back of the head and spine, and of course it's big fat bum!! lol.

Not too impressed with the woman who did the scan though, very dry and minimal effort. All is Well though! yipeee!!!!

picture20weeks.jpg

Yayayayay Congrats! It's another nice milestone to get past.

Thanks verity, deffinatley a milestone! makes me want to see it more often though!! ha

Maybe baby knew the sonographer was a moron too :)

Glad everything's ok xxxxxxxxx

hahaha!! you're probably right. wasn't interested in her or the device she was using to poke him/her at all!! :) thanksss. x

Great news, congrats on staying team yellow too! Its the best team :)

aww congratulations! still a lovely clear pic of babba, even though its the back of the head :D x x x

haha. thanks Rosiee... It's just made me want a 3d scan now though. i want to be able to see something i can imagine touching. it still doesn't feel real to me and im a bit impatient. even though the punches and moving motions are deffinatley real after a big meal, i still want to see it properly. . . .
Plus, the sonographer has really rattled me so im having a sulk and demanding i book myself a 3d scan to make-up for her emotinoless and blank expression or conversation... Lol... Crazy baby lady that i am!!

I love the idea of a 3D scan, but we really cant afford it! definitely go for it though if you can, they sound amazing! I think sonographers make such a big difference. our first was lovely, really enthusiastic and spent a lot of time trying to get us the best pics. the one we had for 20 weeks wasn't :( luckily lily cooperated and we still got to see her really well, but the sonographer was really matter-of-fact about everything, even when she told us it was a baby girl, it was really matter of fact, and like it wasnt a big deal!! me and OH were in tears, but she was so emotionless!! i know they do it all day long, but you'd still think theyd try and make it special for the couple x x x

Exactly, it was really just like she HAD to be there rather than WANTING to share all the good news, i think they're deffinatley in the wrong job, if they can't share the joy. The first one i had for 12 wk scan was brilliant too.. made us feel as if she wanted to keep looking at the scan. she was great, and made it feel more exciting and special. Half-assed hag today wasn't quite the same, put me in a foul un-interested mood!! :( lol

p.s- i think if i sulk and complain about the woman enough i'm hoping the family will chip in to cheer me up and help pay towards a 3d scan.
Can you not try blag people to give money towards one for chrimbo?? ;) x

Well Done on staying team yellow, and glad everything went well with baby :) x

Congrats on team yellow! :) and that baby is doing good. I really want 3d scan too! Xx

Last edited:
:) thanks everyone. im calling up about 3d scan monday, found somewhere that do one for £85! you get a 30 min appointment & 4 pics from it, sounds good...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back