• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 WEEK SCAN PICCIE

luce1

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to share my beautiful baby at our 20week scan with you all, baby did a really cute little yawn for us before falling back to sleep (takes after me) Hubby found out the sex but I want to keep it as a suprise! My maternal instinct tells me its a boy though! What do you think?
Lucy xox

that looks like a boy to me! :D is that what you would like?
Do they tell one paretn and not the other if requested then?

Yeah, don't think she was very happy to do it but i just thought ...well its our choice not hers eh! lol :dance: We told her before hand then after the scan I left the room and left her to tell hubby!

Not sure of the sex but looks like a real cutie :wink:

What a wonderful picture!!!

That would kill me knowing that my DH knew and i didn't, i hope it doesn't slip out! :shhh:

great picture, i reckon its a boy, will you really not cave in after a while & ask your hubbie?!

we don't know the sex of ours either-nice surprise.

well done.xx

How will your OH keep that secret!?? Bet he slips up before the birth :D

It's a lovely pic, congratulations (I'm thinking girl!)

Luce1, awesome scan I like the way he/she is doing some acorbatics! Funny I did the same with my OH as I didn't want to know either but I finally caved in this weekend after about 3 weeks, and it's a boy :dance: !!

Aww thanks girlies, everyones so nice on here! Hubby hasn't slipped up yet, but we'll see! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back